INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON GLOBAL BUSINESS PRACTICES (ICGBP)
Center for Management Practice (CMP)
Brookes College, Canada
28th May 2021
About the Conference
The world has witnessed dramatic shift in business practices and economic policies in last couple of years. The recent pandemic has also led business leaders, academics, and researchers to re-think the adoption of conventional practice for decision making, it also provides a way to innovative solutions to mitigate challenges and while capitalizing on emerging opportunities. This conference will attempt to deliberate on global business practices in different functional areas though conceptual and empirical research papers and case studies.
The conference aims
– To provide platform for business leaders, researchers and academics to discuss their ideas and research addressing contemporary issues in business management practices though conceptual and empirical research paper and case studies.
– To deliberate on global business practices which will change landscape in business by distinguished panel of expert and key-note speakers.
– To create an opportunity to connect and network amongst academics, researchers and business leaders across the globe and opportunity for research and business collaboration.
– Opportunity to present research at global platform
– Publication opportunity
– Best Research Paper award for every track
– Global networking opportunities for academic and research collaboration
– Future attendance at future virtual and in-person conferences organized by Centre for Management Practice at Brookes College
Call for Papers!
The organizing committee takes pleasure inviting original conceptual or empirical research papers, systematic reviews, case studies related with contemporary issues on any of the following themes of business management practices (including non-profit business units).
1. Accounting and Financial Management
2. Marketing Management
3. Human Resources Management
4. Production Management
5. Logistic and Supply Chain Management
6. Operations Management
7. Safety and Security Management for Business
8. Managing Innovations, Research and Development in Business
9. Data Sciences and Business Intelligence Management
10. Business Policy & Strategic Management
11. Economics and Business Management
12. Healthcare Management
Authors are requested to submit original research paper(s) that are neither presented/published elsewhere nor under consideration for the same.
Authors are required to submit Copyright Transfer Form and Disclosure Form for originality of research, conflict of interest and other ethical considerations as per prescribed format to the conference organizer.
The manuscript must be submitted and presented in English language ONLY.
Authors are required to submit abstract to scientific committee in the required MS Word format only (Click here to download template).
Abstract should not be more than 300 words and comprise of title of paper, author(s) name, affiliation & email, main objective, Design/Methodology/ Approach to the research, key findings and practical implications for industry and 5 Key Words.
Upload Abstract Here
Authors are required to submit full paper on acceptance of abstract. Author should submit full paper manuscript in prescribed MS Word Format Only (Click here to download template).
Full paper must not be more than 8 pages in suggested format.
Figures, Tables and Equation
– All figures, tables and equation must be included in prescribed page limit. (though it could be part of annexure)
– All figures and tables must have captions.
– The description of table must be above it with center alignment while description of figure must be below it with center alignment.
– Equation must be serially numbered and preferably created through MS Word equation tab.
All references must be cited in APA format (click here for APA referencing guidelines)
– Author(s) should not use full stop after abbreviation (APA, MBA, USA). They should use full-stop after initials (Dr. P. Kotler)
– Capitalization should be kept to the barest minimum and used consistently.
– Author(s) must include section on practical implication of study before references. Author must clearly outline which industry or government bodies are the beneficiaries of their study and how their study can add value to their practices.
– The acceptance of full paper is subject to double blind peer reviews. Author(s) must be agree to submit suggested changes for publication in conference proceeding.
Upload Full Paper Here
All the papers presented at the conference will be published in conference e-proceeding with ISBN. Selected paper with potential for future research (individual or combine through conference networking) will be published in working paper series CMPDS, Brookes College.
This conference will provide great platform to all academics, research scholars, business leaders and students of business administration program for intellectual exchanges and networking. They will contribute to the conference as presenters or as listeners. The registration fees are as follow:
1. Paper Presenter (Academics/Industry Professionals) – $70
2. Paper Presenter (Students/Scholars)* – $50
3. Listener – $30
*Must be enrolled in Full Time Program. Needs to provide valid Student ID.
ü Certificate of Presentation will be given to all delegates who are presenting at conference.
ü Certificate of attendance will be give given all the listeners and presenters.
ü Each author must register separately for each of their accepted papers for the conference.
30th March, 2021
Full Paper Submission
20th April, 2021
30th April, 2021
Conference Date and Time Zone
28th May 2021, from 09.00 AM to 05.00 PM (MST)